The Sweet Life!

My photo
Here is my way to share some pictures and some of my life with friends and family

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Anniversary

November 11, 2000 Macky and I were married. After the wedding we were hungry so before we started on our honeymoon we stopped at a Subway to grab a bite. Macky was so cute while we were ording our food he announced to the server that we just got married. Every year we make a traditional stop at a Subway on our anniversary. Our ninth anniversary Macky surprised me by taking me to the very one we stopped at nine years ago. Not only that but he fixed a reserved table just for us. It was very sweet. I was very content with my Subway date a few days later Macky annouced he had another surprise. A few days later we get in our car and make a trip to Branson, Missori. Stoping along the way to Graceland were we got to take the Elvis tour.In Branson we saw alot of shows including the Oak Ridge Boys. I love it when they sing Elvira. Macky is so great I am so blessed to have him as a husband.

No comments: