The Sweet Life!

My photo
Here is my way to share some pictures and some of my life with friends and family

Friday, October 31, 2008

Macky's birthday is coming!

November is a busy month for me. I have to recover from Halloween. Then my Husbands birthday is the 2nd. My mom's birthday is the 4th. I want to throw her an Elvis surprise party and have my kids dress up like Elvis and sing along with a CD. They know most of the words. their favorite is Teddy Bear song. I will have pictures and maybe video later.Our anniversary is the 11th. 8 years, wow time flies when you are having fun. Macky has something up his sleeve. He says he has something special for us planned. I can not wait to find out. First I still need to get through Halloween.

1 comment:

The Woodalls said...

So glad you commented on my blog, so now I have you saved in my favorites! Looks like you all are doing well. We really miss all of you!

Happy Halloween!

Emily