The Sweet Life!

My photo
Here is my way to share some pictures and some of my life with friends and family

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pretty days with my new camera!

My husband spoils me. Our camera fell apart a long time ago. I have been using the video camera/still camera. It takes good pics most of the time.Sometimes it comes out blurry or action shots come with five legs.For Valentines day Macky surprised me with a new to me camera. It has been pretty outside so we have been spending time outdoors and I tried some new angles with my new camera.
These two pictures I actually climbed up into Nathans club house to take these pics.

Kayla loves to swing on anything that is why we call her monkey.
Nathan is obsessed with basketball I am waiting to find him sleeping with the basketball.
Kayla likes to swing on her tummy so I laid on the ground and took some pics.
Okay so Macky picked him up but I don't think it will be long before he can do this himself.
Kayla swinging some more.

No comments: