The Sweet Life!

My photo
Here is my way to share some pictures and some of my life with friends and family

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Eight year anniversary

My husband and I have now been married for eight years. This year He informed me he was going to take me somewhere for four days. Four days with out the children I might add. O.K. after I stopped stressing out out on what I have to do to get ready for this trip. I was pretty excited. Macky would not tell me where we were going, but it got let out early or at least I thought it got let out early. Monday we leave, I believe we are going to a cabin that belongs to a friend of ours that is close to some falls in Tennessee. Five hours into the driving I see a lot of license plates that say Ohio. I don't want to be annoying and ask "Are we almost there?" So I just continue along enjoying the sights of the trees with their fall colors. Then we see a big sign that says Cincinnati! That is when Macky hands me the directions that I was not allowed to look at before and read Niagara Falls Ont. Wow! Macky really surprised me! The last time I was in Canada Macky almost got me arrested for bringing too many beanie babies over the border. Lol.

No comments: