The Sweet Life!

My photo
Here is my way to share some pictures and some of my life with friends and family

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The big 30

I am turning 30 in July. Last year people commented on the fact it is my last birthday that I am going to own up to the rest are anniversaries of my 29th birthday. I just laughed I was never one to be embarrassed of my age, I didn't think it was a big deal. I couldn't stop it so might as well embrace it right. I had a friend of mine just turn 30, we had a party it was a lot of fun. We picked on her age brought balloons that said your youth lies here. It was funny. She replied," your next." A couple of other friends were amazed when they found out I was turning 30 they replied;" wow you are old." So I am getting old; still not such a big deal.I have been thinking of what I would like to do this year. Like a before I turn 30 list but if I do after I am 30 oh well. It includes losing weight, to silly stuff like go roller skating with my friends and riding a horse. Well July is a long way off and maybe my feelings about me being old will change maybe not. Maybe I'll do some things on my list or it'll become stuff I do before I turn 31. Any ways I'll just continue with my day today.

No comments: