The Sweet Life!

My photo
Here is my way to share some pictures and some of my life with friends and family

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Play date

Maybe I am just silly, but when I looked at these pictures I took when my nieces and nephews can over to play I thought of the crusades.The men or in this case boys fought with there mighty swords....
The Knights of the train table all for one and all for candy. Mighty Nathan, Gallant Christian, and Elijah the brave heart (due to his size and willingness to join in.).
While the women in this case girls had tea and cake or in this case water and fruit loops.

This is Princess Reanna visiting from the region of Virgina
Along with her sister, Princess Destiny who thought a crown was too much
P.S. We love you kids We had alot of fun. Sorry we were not there to see you leave.

No comments: